Did you know that November 3rd is National Sandwich Day? And what better place to grab a sandwich then Izzy’s? The Izzy’s Reuben is well known around town, and they also have many other options. My favorite is the Salami Combo….which has salami, onions, tomato, cream cheese and pesto on it…YUM! Izzy’s has something for everyone on their menu, and when you pair your sandwich with a potato pancake and pickles you have the perfect meal! In celebration of National Sandwich Day I am partnering with Izzy’s to give one lucky reader a $25 Gift Card to Izzy’s so you can try your favorite sandwich!
~~ THE Izzy’s $25 GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY ~~
The Fine Print: I will be giving away a $25 Izzy’s Gift Card to one lucky winner. The winner will be randomly drawn on Tuesday, November 3rd at 8pm (National Sandwich Day!). Winners must be 18 years of age and live in the US. I will email the winner and announce their name on the little things Facebook page. Winners have 24 hours to respond or another name will be drawn. There are SEVEN ways to enter this giveaway!
How to Enter (comment below & answer this question):
1. Which one of Izzy’s sandwiches would you like to try?
The following entries are optional BONUS entries! Please leave a SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ENTRY!
4. Tweet about the giveaway! Make sure you add @LittleThingsMom and @IzzysReubens in your tweet! And then comment below telling me you did so.
5. Check The Little Things Blog out on Pinterest! You might just find some pins you like! And then leave a comment below telling me you did so.
6. Follow along…sign up for Email Newsletters for this blog using this form: http://eepurl.com/wg3gz
7. Sign up for Izzy’s emails so you can find out about discounts, new menu items and special events! Sign up here: http://izzys.com/emaillist.php
Disclaimer: I was provided with a gift card to Izzy’s for review purposes, and a gift card to give away. All opinions are 100% my own