Recently we made Potato Skins for dinner and then we used the leftover potatoes from the skins to make Baked Potato Pizza. And it was DELICIOUS! With just a few ingredients this pizza is easy to put together and makes for a hearty dinner.
If you love a loaded baked potato and you love pizza you may just love the Loaded Baked Potato Pizza recipe. Pair it with a salad and you have a perfect meal.
You can find our recipe for the perfect Pizza Dough HERE! What I love most about this pizza (beyond the amazing flavor) is that I generally have all of the ingredients on hand!
Loaded Baked Potato Pizza
1 cup cooked Potatoes, mashed
1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/2 cup cooked Bacon chopped in small pieces
Green Onions & Sour Cream optional
- Preheat Oven to 475° with stone inside the oven to heat up.
- Remove stone from oven when ready to prepare pizza. Sprinkle corn meal over stone to prevent sticking.
- Roll out the dough to desired thickness on the counter and carefully place on corn meal on the hot stone.
- Spread potatoes over dough.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese over potatoes.
- Sprinkle bacon generously over the cheese.
- Bake until the crust is golden brown and cheese is melted, about 10-15 minutes.
- Top with sour cream and green onions if desired and ENJOY!
For more tasty recipes visit my RECIPE ARCHIVES!