Last week we had the opportunity to have an awesome kick off to summer at XhilaRacing in Florence. What is XhilaRacing, you ask? It’s an indoor go-kart facility with electric go-karts instead of gas powered karts. Go Karts are excellent fun for a family outing (8 and up), a girls night out, a work outing, a birthday party, or even a bachelor or bachelorette party. The possibilities are endless! Xhilaracing has party rooms, a game room, and will work with you on planning the perfect event. I’m going to tell you a little bit about our visit, and then be sure to enter below to try to win a prize pack from XhilaRacing so your family or friends can check them out for yourselves!
Our Night at XhilaRacing ::
Our “night at the races” was so much fun. I stood on the sidelines and took pictures, buy Michael and our older three kids had such a blast during their race. I loved that they had different speeds for the different ages. After the kids finished their time on the race course the staff let Michael have a few laps on his own at one of the higher speeds. Another nice thing when you go with kids is that the staff controls the karts, so if there is an issue with one of the karts they can stop them all to check on any trouble that arises, or to help someone out of a jam.
XhilaRacing is located at 24 Spiral Dr in Florence, behind the Sam’s Club. When you arrive at XhilaRacing you will create an account, with your Racing Name. Afterwards you will watch a safety video and then be fitted for a helmet and a neck brace. Next everyone is assigned a kart and you get in and the staff spends several minutes making sure that you are buckled in perfectly.
Then the Race begins! The race lasts eight minutes, which might not seem like a lot, but it really is a long time when you are out in the kart whizzing around. Everyone said that it felt like much longer than just eight minutes when they were out there. Michael and the three kids came back cheering and smiling. The boys worked on their summer bucket lists this week and “Race Go Karts Again” was at the top of both of their lists!
Now, here’s a little bit more about the #1 electric go kart track in the Tri-State:
– Our go karts are green and clean! No exhaust means environmentally-friendly karts that do not emit harmful chemicals into the air.
– Our indoor facility is climate controlled for year-round karting.
– Each race in 8 minutes long, and we allow up to 8 karts on the track at one time.
– Karts are fully adjustable to accommodate youth and adult drivers. However, drivers must be 8 years old AND 48 inches tall.
– Closed toe shoes must be worn while racing (no flip flops or sandals, please).
– All racing gear is provided by XhilaRacing (head sock, helmet, neck brace).
~~ XHILARACING GIVEAWAY ~~
The Fine Print: I will be giving away A certificate for a Family Race Deal, which includes 2 Adult Races and 2 Youth Races (a $65 value) PLUS 4 XhilaRacing T-Shirts & an XhilaRacing Ball Cap to one lucky winner. The winner will be randomly drawn on Wednesday June 24th at 8pm. Winners must be 18 years of age and live in the Greater Cincinnati area. I will email the winner and announce their name on the little things Facebook page. Winners have 24 hours to respond or another name will be drawn. There are SIX ways to enter this giveaway!
How to Enter (comment below & answer this question):
1. Why do you want to win this giveaway?
The following entries are optional BONUS entries! Please leave a SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ENTRY!
3. Share this giveaway with your friends on Facebook, and be sure to tag “the little things blog” in your post! Leave a comment telling me you shared.
4. Tweet about the giveaway (or retweet one of my tweets about the giveaway)! Make sure you add @LittleThingsMom @XhilaRacing in your tweet! And then comment below telling me you did so.
5. Check The Little Things Blog out on Pinterest! You might just find some pins you like! And then leave a comment below telling me you did so.
6. Follow along…sign up for Email Newsletters for this blog using this form: http://eepurl.com/wg3gz
Disclaimer: Prizes for this giveaway along with a complimentary race for my family was provided by XhilaRacing. All opinions are 100% my own.