Recently the toothpaste that we have used for years and years was discontinued. Imagine my distress if you will. In a way, it was a blessing in disguise as it enabled me to do some research into all the different types of toothpaste out there. I even ended up researching ‘what is toothpaste made of?’ as I had always been curious to know. Anyway, since we are in the market for a new toothpaste I was pretty happy when we were asked to review some Tom’s of Maine toothpaste. It was recommended by Dentist Sewell. Best of all, I liked the flavour, and the kids gave their seal of approval as well. I also like that they have a Rapid Relief Sensitive Toothpaste for more sensitive teeth. Every once in a while I have issues with cold foods on my teeth, so I’m glad to have this new toothpaste on hand in the bathroom for times like that. Meijer is partnering with Tom’s of Maine and selling their products in their store, and to celebrate this partnership they have given me a $50 Meijer Gift Card to give away to one lucky reader! Read more about the Tom’s of Maine toothpaste below and then get your name in the hat for the Meijer Gift Card.
Tom’s of Maine is Partnering with Meijer:
It can be tough to commit to an everyday routine of completely natural products, but Tom’s of Maine is making it one step easier. Their fluoride-free toothpaste provides instant relief for sensitive teeth, and is made using only all-natural ingredients.
This summer, Meijer is partnering with Tom’s of Maine to make incorporating natural products into your everyday routine that much easier
Meijer Gift Card Giveaway
The Fine Print: I will be giving away a $50 Meijer Gift Card to one lucky winner so you can try out Tom’s of Maine for yourself. The winner will be randomly drawn on Wednesday, July 20th 2016 at 8pm. Winners must be 18 years of age. I will email the winner and announce their name on the little things Facebook page. Winners have 24 hours to respond or another name will be drawn. There are SIX ways to enter this giveaway!
How to Enter (comment below & answer this question):
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.
1. Why do you want to win this giveaway?
The following entries are optional BONUS entries! Please leave aSEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ENTRY!
2.Check out The Little Things Blog on Facebook, and then leave a comment below telling me that you did so.
3. Share this giveaway with your friends on Facebook, and be sure to tag “the little things blog” in your post! Leave a comment telling me you shared.
4. Tweet about the giveaway (or retweet one of my tweets about the giveaway)! Make sure you add @LittleThingsMom and @Meijer in your tweet! And then comment below telling me you did so.
5. Check The Little Things Blog out on Pinterest! You might just find some pins you like! And then leave a comment below telling me you did so.
6. Follow along…sign up for Email Newsletters for this blog using this form: http://eepurl.com/wg3gz
Disclaimer ~ This is a sponsored post but all opinions are 100% my own.