This week we had the opportunity to taste the Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap and Chicken Bacon Ranch Salad at Skyline Chili. They were soooo good! I was not sure what to think about the addition of Frito chips in the wrap, and then I remembered that when I was little I would put Fritos in my Peanut Butter Sandwiches. The Frito chips gave an extra little bit of crunch and flavor to an already awesome flavor combination.
I was pleasantly surprised that my kids wanted to branch out from their comfort zones. Let’s face it, we all have our “go to” order when we go to Skyline. The lure of Chicken, Bacon, Ranch AND Frito Chips together in one meal was just too tempting for all of us. Henry finished off his Chicken Bacon Ranch Salad and asked for seconds! I am guessing we are going to be ordering lots of Chicken Bacon Ranch Salads and Wraps between now and May 20th, because they are a limited time offering.
What Skyline has to say about the Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps & Salads:
You asked, we answered. Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps and Salads are back for a limited time. Loaded with Applewood smoked bacon, seasoned chicken breast, crisp greens, crunchy Fritos and creamy buttermilk ranch dressing; it’s a flavor combination everyone loves. Get one before they’re gone! At participating locations only for a limited time.
~~ Skyline Gift Card Giveaway ~~
The Fine Print: I am giving one lucky winner $25 in Gift Certificates to Skyline Chili so you can try the Chicken Bacon Ranch dishes for yourself. The winner will be randomly drawn on Wednesday, May 2nd 2018 at 8pm. Winners must be 18 years of age and live in the US. I will email the winner and announce their name on the little things Facebook page. Winners have 24 hours to respond or another name will be drawn. There are SIX ways to enter this giveaway!
How to Enter (comment below & answer this question):
1. Which one of the Chicken Bacon Ranch dishes at Skyline would you like to try?
The following entries are optional BONUS entries! Please leave a SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ENTRY!
2. Check out The Little Things Blog & Skyline on Facebook, and then leave a comment below telling me that you did so.
3. Share this giveaway with your friends on Facebook, and be sure to tag “the little things blog” and Skyline in your post! Leave a comment telling me you shared.
4. Tweet about the giveaway! Make sure you add @LittleThingsMom and @Skyline_Chili in your tweet! And then comment below telling me you did so.
5. Check The Little Things Blog out on Pinterest! You might just find some pins you like! And then leave a comment below telling me you did so.
6. Follow along…sign up for Email Newsletters for this blog using this form: http://eepurl.com/wg3gz
If you cannot find yourself able to give up your favorite Skyline dish, just pair it with a salad, they come in two different sizes.
Disclaimer: I was provided with a gift card to Skyline for review purposes, and a gift card to give away. All opinions are 100% my own