I think that winter is the best time to start dreaming up vacations. I usually make our travel plans for the year during the winter months because I am longing for warmer weather. If you are planning a trip, or you love sports or travel then you should make plans to visit the Cincinnati Travel, Sports & Boat Show this January. It’s the perfect place to start dreaming up plans for travel or for finding new ways to enjoys sports! Events like this can be found on play sport where you can also list any sports events you’re hosting. I have three sets of tickets to give away…so read all the details about the event and then enter to win below!
Details about the Cincinnati Travel, Sports & Boat Show:
The 60th annual Cincinnati Travel, Sports & Boat Show®, presented by RAM®, returns to Duke Energy Convention Center Jan. 13-15 and 18-22, 2017. Featuring more than 400 exhibitors in boating and marine services, adventure sports, RVs and camping, golf, travel destinations and more, the Show continues its tradition as the largest outdoor enthusiast show in the Midwest.
To celebrate the 60th anniversary, visitors can gain access to the show for FREE on Friday, Jan. 13. Stay tuned to Facebook for announcements, contest and giveaway promotions, and more.
The Cincinnati Golf Show® (Jan. 13-15) is included with paid admission and will run in tandem with the Cincinnati Travel, Sports & Boat Show.
Cincinnati Travel, Sports & Boat Show® (Jan. 13-15 and 18-22)
Make your outdoor adventure dreams become a reality at the 2017 Cincinnati Travel, Sports & Boat Show. Whether it’s a day on the lake, a hike in the mountains, cruising the trails, or a remote getaway, we have everything you need to explore the world around you. Check out the following Show highlights for 2017:
- NEW! Beer garden featuring local craft breweries. Take a break and enjoy a Madtree or Rivertown brew at the Beer Garden. Local breweries will be on-site to serve your favorites with refreshments and snacks, including Hen of the Woods kettle chips.
- Adrenaline junkies wanted. Get your blood pumping in our Adventure Sports section, featuring recreational sports and travel destinations including rafting, backpacking, scuba diving, zip lining, rock climbing, spelunking, biking, off-road adventures and more. For the third year in a row, visitors can test canoes, kayaks and paddleboards in our 17,000-gallon demo pool on the show floor. Interactive seminars held at the demo pool include Scuba 101, Intro to Kayaking, Fishing from a Pedal Drive Kayak and more. Check out the full demo pool seminar schedule at http://cincinnatiboatshow.com/show-features/tank-seminars/.
- Boats, boats and more BOATS! More than 30 boat and marine recreation dealers featuring 60 different brands will offer the best in on-the-water innovation and technology. Hop on-board a large selection of runabouts, bowriders, pontoons, deck boats, wakeboard and ski boats, high performance bass boats, luxury and aluminum fishing boats, canoes and kayaks. Bring your list of questions for our local experts and discover which boat is best for your budget. Great pricing and financing are available.
- Two, four or multi-wheel adventures. Whether you’re looking for your next weekend cruiser or adventure vehicle to hit the trails, we have what’s new for 2017. Tour our large selection of RVs, campers and trailers, and submit an application for motorhome finance if you’re worried about how you’re going to afford one; it helps break the payment down into more manageable chunks. You can also find brand name motorcycles, dirt bikes, ATV dealers, custom golf carts and more for all your recreational vehicle needs. When you choose an RV for your travel, it may be in your best interst to do some research into something as simple as good sam extended warranty, as extending your coverage could would work out in your favour. Anything that allows you to enjoy your trips away and not have to worry about anything is worth doing. Who wants to think about having a mechanical breakdown while enjoying the sunny weather?
- Book your dream destination. Customizable dream vacation packages are in season. Whether your destination includes a nearby lake cabin, rugged mountain range or Canadian fishing hole, our experts will have all the options at your fingertips.
Cincinnati Golf Show® (Jan. 13-15)
Power-up your drive, tighten your short game and learn the tips needed to lower your 2017 handicap at the Cincinnati Golf Show®. Featuring PGA-certified golf pros and industry experts from the Southern Ohio Professional Golfers Association (SOPGA), the Show touts the best regional golf courses, resorts and travel destinations. More than 20,000 square feet of golf merchandise will be on sale throughout the weekend.
- SOPGA Teaching Pavilion. Try before you buy with 12 interactive swing stations highlighting computerized swing analysis and professional instruction with experts from the SOPGA. Visit the SOPGA Teaching Pavilion to brush up on your swing, get a custom club fitting and attend seminars to hone your game. All experience levels are invited to attend. For the full seminar schedule, visit http://cincinnatigolfshow.com/.
- Manufacturer Demo Range, presented by The Golf Exchange. Back for 2017, representatives from the golf industry’s top manufacturers including TaylorMade® and Callaway® will be on-site to answer questions and provide assistance with the latest equipment and technology.
Visitors can gain admission to the Cincinnati Travel, Sports & Boat Show and Cincinnati Golf Show three different ways:
- At the Show: admission for adults is $12 at the Elm Street lobby ticket window located inside Duke Energy Convention Center.
- Save at Cincinnati-area Kroger locations: adults can save $3 on regular admission by purchasing tickets at Cincinnati-area Kroger stores.
- Save online at www.cincinnatiboatshow.com: admission for adults is $10.
Children (ages 12 and under) are free when accompanied by a paying adult. Admission to the Travel, Sports & Boat Show includes admission to the Cincinnati Golf Show.
Show dates and times are as follows:
- Friday, January 13: 5 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday, January 14: 11 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Sunday, January 15: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 18: 5 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Thursday, January 19: 5 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Friday, January 20: 4 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday, January 21: 11 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Sunday, January 22: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
NOTE: Admission to the Cincinnati Travel, Sports & Boat Show is FREE to all guests on Friday, Jan. 13. The Cincinnati Travel, Sports & Boat Show® is closed Monday and Tuesday, Jan. 16 and 17.
***ENTER TO WIN***
Would you like to win tickets to attend the Cincinnati Travel, Sports & Boat Show? I have THREE sets of tickets to give away! Each set contains 4 tickets. So…THREE winners will each get FOUR tickets!
How to Enter (comment below & answer this question):
1. What is your dream vacation?
The following entries are optional BONUS entries! Please leave a SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ENTRY!
2. Sign up for The Little Things Enewsletter: http://eepurl.com/wg3gz
4. Check me out on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/cardsbykatie/
5. Tweet or ReTweet about this giveaway, including: @LittleThingsMom and @CincyTSB
That’s FIVE ways to enter which means 5 chances to win! THREE winners will be randomly drawn on Tuesday, January 10th at 8pm. You must be 18 and a resident of the Greater Cincinnati area to qualify to win. Winners will be contacted via email. Winners will pick up their tickets at will call at the Convention Center, and use them on the day of their choice during the show. Winners have 24 hours to respond or another name will be drawn.
Disclosure: Tickets for myself and for this giveaway were provided by representatives with the Cincinnati Travel, Sports & Boat Show.