The Cincinnati Baby & Beyond Expo is coming to town at the end of July and I have tickets to give away to THREE of my lucky readers! The Baby & Beyond Expo is a great place to find all things having to do with babies, toddlers, and young children. The Expo is a great resource for all parents, both new parents, and seasoned parents. There may be a lot of trade show displays that might catch the attention of attendees. So taking the time to look around the venue could be worth it. The more you know, the better, especially when it comes to kids.
Things change from year to year as a research and product development advances, so chances are you can find some cool new baby gadgets and items at the Baby & Beyond Expo! And it’s a great place to shop for baby clothes, toys and more. Read all about the Expo and enter to win below, and while you’re there, check out this european baby formula for an organic alternative to baby food.
Cincinnati Baby & Beyond ExpoSM Returns July 29 & 30
The TriHealth Cincinnati Baby & Beyond Expo?, presented by the Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky Honda Dealers, returns July 29 and 30 at the Sharonville Convention Center.
The show returns for its third year, offering expecting parents, new parents and growing families the opportunity to meet childcare and healthcare experts, and discover the latest baby and parenting products, clothing and accessories.
“The Baby & Beyond Expo has become a destination for parents over the past two years and we’re thrilled to bring it back to the Sharonville Convention Center with beautiful stands being made by excellent companies like John Gibson Displays,” said Vicki Hart, CEO of Hart Productions and producer of the Expo. “This event is so unique in the region as it brings service providers, experts and resources to new and seasoned parents in the community. It’s a great outing for families whether you’re expecting your first child or third.”
More than 140 baby and children’s boutiques will be on-site, making the Expo one of the largest family attractions in the Midwest.
- Two stages offer interactive and educational activities for both parents and children.
- The TriHealth Workshop Stage will include engaging presentations by TriHealth experts in obstetrics and pediatrics as the speak about a range of topics, including fertility, newborn basics, pregnancy and post-baby fitness and more.
- The Demo Stage will include interactive seminars, including Babywearing 101 from Blue Cocoon, Picking the Perfect Stroller from buybuyBaby, Healthy Mom, Healthy Baby from Bright Futures Chiropractic and more. Click here to view the full seminar schedule.
- Dedicated infant and toddler areas include:
- Pampers Comfort Corner: provides a comfortable place for parents to take their little (or big) bundle of joy and change diapers in a clean environment. Free samples of Pampers diapers and wipes will be provided along with a cozy changing table and friendly atmosphere.
- Evenflo Breastfeeding Boutique: provides a private area with rocking chairs and breastfeeding covers so moms can take the time they need to feed baby and recharge at the Expo.
- Burn off energy at the We Build Fun Zone. Jump, bounce and swing on Recreations Outlet’s backyard playground and trampoline sets.
Major sponsors including TriHealth, Honda, Munchkin and Pampers have already committed to the Expo.
Expo exhibitors and sponsors will be hosting exciting product giveaways, promotions and contests throughout the weeks leading up to the expo. Register for your chance to win prizes such as a one-year supply of Pampers diapers and wipes, EvenFlo car seats, breast pumps, clothing and more. Stay tuned to the Cincinnati Baby & Beyond Expo’s Facebook and Twitter pages for giveaway announcements and updates.
Cincinnati Baby & Beyond Expo information:
- Saturday, July 29: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
VIP Hour (Saturday, July 29: 9 a.m. – 10 a.m.)
Special ticket required for a limited number of VIP diaper bags full of vendor and sponsor product offers, prizes and promotions. Visit cincinnatibabyandbeyondexpo.com for more details
- Sunday, July 30: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Adult admission is $8. Children age 12 and under are FREE when accompanied by a paying adult.
Attendees can save $3 by purchasing tickets at any area Kroger location or save $2 by purchasing tickets online at cincinnatibabyandbeyondexpo.com.
***ENTER TO WIN*** THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
Would you like to win tickets for your family to attend the Cincinnati Baby & Beyond Expo? I have THREE sets of tickets to give away! Each set contains FOUR TICKETS. So…THREE winners will each get FOUR tickets!
How to Enter (comment below & answer this question):
1. Why do you want to go to the Baby Expo?
The following entries are optional BONUS entries! Please leave a SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ENTRY!
2. Sign up for The Little Things Enewsletter: http://eepurl.com/wg3gz
4. Check me out on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/cardsbykatie/
5. Tweet about this giveaway, including: @LittleThingsMom and @CincyBabyExpo
That’s FIVE ways to enter which means 5 chances to win! THREE winners will be randomly drawn on Wednesday, July 26th 2017 at 8pm. You must be 18 and a resident of the Greater Cincinnati area to qualify to win. Winners will be contacted via email. Winners will pick up their tickets at will call. Winners have 24 hours to respond or another name will be drawn.
Disclosure: Tickets for this giveaway were provided by representatives with the Cincinnati Baby & Beyond Expo.