I’m a sucker for fish tacos, and I’ve had a hankering for one ever since my favorite fish taco joint closed down last year. This week I decided to tackle fish tacos in my own kitchen, and I even came up with my own creamy fish taco sauce. I came up with a simple way to make tasty fish tacos with just a few ingredients. We paired the fish tacos with Annie’s Organic White Shells and Cheese, Salad and yogurt and I have to say, it was a very tasty meal!
- Battered Fish Sticks or Fish Filets (cooked)
- Shredded Lettuce or Cabbage
- Chopped Avocado
- Whole Wheat or Multigrain Tortillas
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Sour Cream
- 1 or 2 Tbs. Lime Dressing depending on how much of a lime flavor you want (you could use lime juice, just cut the amount)
- 1 Tbs. Sriracha Chili Sauce
- Make fish taco sauce: mix together mayo, sour cream, lime dressing and Sriracha and store in fridge until you are ready to make tacos
- Cook fish according to directions on package
- Microwave tortilla shell for 20 seconds with a damp paper towel over it
- Top tortilla with lettuce, avocado, fish and sauce
And if you are wondering about that cool sugar skull napkin, I have an Easy Cloth Napkin Tutorial so you can sew your own cloth napkins!